Note: To purchase ammunition you must hold a current New Zealand Firearms Licence.
We have made the process easy!
Shop just like any other online shop
- Add the ammunition you wish to purchase to your shopping cart.
- Click ‘check out’ from our store.
- Fill in your billing and shipping details.
- Choose your preferred payment method and ‘Place Order’.
- You’re done for now – We will email you.
We will email you directly (within 24 hours)
- We will email you a copy of your Invoice and a NZ Police Mail Order Form, with our seller details completed, for your convenience.
- Take the NZ Police Mail Order Form into your local police station and they will process it and return it to us.
- Once this is returned and payment is received we will ship your order.
Refer here to learn about the legal process of purchasing ammunition and to download a police mail order form: Guide and Police Form
Ammo Direct NZ: Police Mail Order Form 2019
Can I pick-up my ammo order instead?
- Yes, pick-up is available in Whanganui. Send us an email and we will arrange a time.
- Pickup is from our residential home address. We require one day’s notice to collect your order from our external storage facility and have it here ready for you. We will sight your licence in person on collection.
Auckland we have you covered!
- Ammo Direct operates a weekly Delivery Service in Auckland. Our driver will sight your licence in person (you will not need to complete a police mail order form). To use this service, please checkout on our website with ‘Delivery Service Auckland’ or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange. We require 5-10 working days to schedule your delivery.
- A minimum order size of $99.00 is required to use this service.