Note: To purchase ammunition you must hold a current New Zealand Firearms Licence.
We have made the process easy!
Shop just like any other online shop
- Add the ammunition you wish to purchase to your shopping cart.
- Click ‘check out’ from our store.
- Fill in your billing and shipping details.
- Choose your preferred payment method and ‘Place Order’.
- You’re done for now – We will email you.
We will email you directly (within 24 hours)
- We will email you a copy of your Invoice and a NZ Police Mail Order Form, with our seller details completed, for your convenience.
- Take the NZ Police Mail Order Form into your local police station and they will process it and return it to us.
- Once this is returned and payment is received we will ship your order.
Refer here to learn about the legal process of purchasing ammunition and to download a police mail order form: Guide and Police Form
Ammo Direct NZ: Police Mail Order Form 2019
Can I pick-up my ammo order instead?
- Yes, pick-up is available in Whanganui. Send us an email and we will arrange a time.
Auckland we have you covered – Delivery Service!
- Ammo Direct operates a weekly Delivery Service in Auckland. Our driver will sight your licence in person (you will not need to complete a police mail order form). To use this service, please checkout on our website with ‘Delivery Service Auckland’ or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange. We require 5-10 working days to schedule your delivery.
- A minimum order size of $99.00 is required to use this service.