Regular rolling carry-on suitcases don’t perform well on a bombed runway in Afghanistan loaded with contractor’s supplies, or a cobble stone street pulling news camera gear.
This model is the 4×4 equivalent of a regular rolling suitcase. The practicality doesn’t compromise on looks either.
You wouldn’t look the fashion victim standing amongst the pros when you arrive with this feature loaded partner by your side.
- Sized for TSA overhead-bin fit on most airliners
- Stiff bottom with softer compressible sides and top
- Wide wheel base for tip-free maneuverability
- Wide compression straps with large buckles
- Padded laptop sleeve loads from outside
- Multiple organisation pockets throughout
- MOLLE/Velcro areas on external surfaces
- Included 3D rubber I.D window on side
- Two heavily padded carry handles on top/side
- High quality telescopic/locking pull handle
- Big bottom glide rails absorb travel abuse
- Large, all-terrain smooth-rolling wheels.
- Wide opening main bay door for for packing
- External Dimensions = 22.8″ L x 14.2″ W x 9.1″ D (58 x 36 x 23 cm)