Grayman Takedown Covert Rifle Sling – Gray (Hazard 4)
3 in stock
This version of sling pack was by popular demand specifically designed to accommodate the AR-15/M16 family of rifles in their taken-down state, but suits anyone who needs the extra room. By splitting the upper and lower of the rifle and nesting the parts between the included padded divider, shooters can transport their carbine in a relatively small package. Additional external pockets are designed to carry magazines, cleaning kit, extra parts and everything you need for a day shooting in the desert, transporting your work gun, or just hauling around urban gear.
- especially designed for M4/M16/AR-15 style rifles/carbines
- padded, movable (flat) internal divider to separate rifle parts
- long, flat back-pocket for hydration or extra barrels, etc.
- two smaller pockets are perfect for gloves/Otis® kit, etc.
- ideal for all target, military, police, tactical shooters
- back panel w/ logo & air-circulation array
- one large pocket for access while on chest w/ velcro floor
- external velcro panel area for patches, i.d.’s, glint-tape, etc.
- large grab-handles for carrying and pulling to chest/back
- internal mesh zip/elastic pockets for organizing items
- MOLLE covered shoulder strap with 3-D airmesh for comfort
- large, locking side-push buckle is easily indexed on chest
- stabilizer-strap links to either side and keeps bag from sliding
- top/bottom compression-straps, also secure tubular items