Photo-Recon Tactical Optics Sling Pack – Coyote (Hazard 4)
2 in stock
Being jammed in confined spaces for hours is an unfortunate part of the business for many professionals we serve. Whether it’s a military unit in an a.p.c., a pilot in a cockpit, drivers in a HumVee, or a journalist in the back of a goat truck, they all have to bring their gear. And they all may need to ‘relocate’ in a hurry. This is the environment for which our Evac™ line of sling packs has been geared. They are slim shaped to be easily manoeuvred in crowds, or stored in vehicles/lockers, and are quick to take on or off. They are also ambidextrous, and unlike others in this class, are actually comfortable on the shoulder; The bottom strap clips from either the right or left lower corner and the padded section realigns itself ergonomically in the correct body-hugging direction. The bag can be rotated to the chest for on-the-go access, and all pockets are designed to face the user in this mode on either the right or left side. One-strap-carry also makes shouldering a long-gun comfortable – unlike a backpack.
- the photography/ instrument Evac™ w/ full molle coverage
- pack can be worn over the left or right shoulder (straps can be adjusted for left/right-side carry)
- right side camera access position
- padded, movable internal dividers to protect fragile gear
- side + top access zippers (top one has padded organizer)
- dividers can be removed for a full-length carry barrel space
- compression-straps on one side for attaching tripods etc.
- top-pocket Velcro space for our modular pistol holster
- heavily padded to protect gear, medical supplies, C4 etc.
- ideal for surveillance, reconnaissance, medical liquids etc.
- relatively large volume will hold bulky items with ease
- generously padded back with air circulation pad array
- no external air-mesh materials to get damaged/ fray
- one large pocket for access while on chest w/ organizer
- one smaller stuff-pocket for gloves etc. w/ patch area
- large grab-handles for carrying and pulling to front/back
- internal mesh zip/elastic pockets for organizing items
- top-open panel zipper can be accessed while on chest
- 3-d, padded shoulder strap built without any sharp edges
- large, locking side-push buckle is easily indexed on chest
- stabilizer strap links to either side/ keeps bag from sliding
- velcro patch is a recessed window style
- more flexible shoulder strap-pad
- will fit all types of explosive ordnance more safely
- top-pocket loop fasteners for our modular pistol holster
- internal tricot fabric to attach the modular holster anywhere
- molle webbing for attaching holsters/mag pouches