Caliber: 222 Remington
Type: Full-Length Rifle Reloading Dies
Country of Manufacturer: United States
Premium quality Redding dies for your reloading bench.
This two die set for bottleneck rifle cartridges contains a sizing die and a seating die.
- Redding use the finest alloy steels obtainable.
- Redding dies are machined on Hardinge Super- Precision® lathes capable of holding the tightest tolerances in the industry.
- This allows Redding to guarantee that they will produce ammunition that will properly fit any standard (SAAMI) chamber, regardless of action type.
- To maintain tolerances and guarantee that your dies will last a lifetime, all Redding dies are heat treated in atmospherically controlled furnaces.
- Finally, your dies are hand polished for smooth, flawless functioning, go through final inspection, and are ultrasonically cleaned and packaged.
- The die box is a handy cartridge loading block and storage package. Inside is a spare decapping pin, hex wrench, and even a place for your shellholder!
- All Redding dies use the industry standard 7/8-14 threaded bodies.
Type-S sizing dies, competition seating dies, bushings, micrometers, and shell holders are all available on request.